Damascus Steel Camo Ring
- It's time to go camo!
- The Damascus Steel Camo Ring brings you some of the world's finest metalworking. Damascus steel is an ancient tradition of metalworking that involves folding and then refolding metal in a forge.
- This one-of-a-kind Damascus steel camouflage ring is shaped in a traditional dome profile that has been locked into an 8mm width.
- Cross-sections cut from Damascened metal reveal the incredible lines and grain structure from the forging process.
- We use a different section of camo for each ring so no two inlays will ever be identical!
Sizes 6-14 including Half Sizes
- Made to order in just 7 days
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE CAMO LIFE COLLECTION!
***Also we offer free engraving up to 15 letters inside of ring. Please leave what you want engraved in the note section. ****
***Note*** Engraving can delay shipping for up to 10 days, so please take that into account if it is time sensitive.